Thoughts of my taxi driver re:my single neighbor .

@ronnyb (6120)
Jamaica
I was in my taxi driver admiring the work ethics of my single neighbor, well she isn’t exactly single but has been estranged from her husband for as long as I can remember ,which is actually about three years. My neighbor gets up around four o clock and probably makes breakfast and I suppose prays which she does ,I am not sure, but what really impresses me is that she runs around the neighborhood before it gets to five o clock and spends the rest of the time in her garden which is when I see her as I am passing in my taxi. According to my well informed taxi driver she is merely finding something to occupy her time and dissipates her latent energy. In his view if she had a husband and some children she would have to do this .He claims most of her energy would be dissipated making love at nights and perhaps early in the morning. I laughed until I nearly fell off the seat , I cant support or deny this claim ,what do you think ?Do you know of someone in this position and is this true ?.
@suzzy3 (8357)
I think your taxi driver is probably right,when my kids were little I slept well and was always busy,now two of them have flown the nest I have one chld left and it is extremely quiet ,as he is very independant ,gets him self up in the morning and cannot stand me fussing over him ,probably has a funny way of putting it but if she has no family, no man and no work maybe she does not need as much sleep.
@ronnyb (6120)
• Jamaica
Thank you for your open ,non judgemental rsponses.You continue to strip away the rough exterior of many of my discussions to see and focus on the issues.Other person would probably think we were inquisitive and making light of a seriuos situation ,but you saw and addressed the issue and I am sure it has provided enlightment confirmation and clarity for me and i am sure many others.Thank you once again for your responses so far.
@suzzy3 (8357)
Thanks a lot what a nice thing to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURSXX.Thanks for being a true honest friend.
@ronnyb (6120)
• Jamaica
Thank you and the very same to you in all regards,I value your friendship too