About online Data Entry jobs.

hi.i need any paid online Data entry jobs.I heard something about data entry jobs. please suggest me.i am ready to work.
@monouu (2612)
I'm currently in a FREE data entry posting job that paid me 5x, $108. It is simple copy and paste type of work. If you're interested you can check out my blog (under my profile) for site info, payment proof and video demo on how to do the job.
@aakay4u (799)
yes they are there but most of them ask for a certain fees to join.and from what i know it will take you few months to recover the fees.i have also not come across any legitimate site as such on internet till now.if you get one please message me too.
@vidhyavini (6112)
Most of the data entry sites are just scam sites. So better stay away from them. Try some other means of earning. I can help you if you want. Add me as your friend and I will PM the details of good earning programs. All the best.