Maximum Earning Limit In MYLOT per day????

@uditpanda (1023)
Is their any maximum earning limit in my lot per 24 hours? What is the maximum that you have earnt in my lot in a day??
@Mike07 (505)
That was a good question. Think I earned like $.55 once in a single day. In addition to posting if you add some pictures and stuff it would help your earnings.
@uditpanda (1023)
Thnx for the reply....I went a max up to .32$ in a day....
@deebomb (15323)
Hello uditpanda and welcome to myLot. I have been here for some time and I have never heard any thing about a maximum number of post being aloud. I have read discussions about some member posting as many as 80 or more responses or discussions. I don't believe that there is a set number. so respond away as much as you like and enjoy your time here.
thanks deebomb! Im new as well, and its good to know as much as possible!
@syeryn (574)
You know, I never thought about a maximum limit. With MyLot being a site that promotes participation though I wouldn't think there would be a limit. They want us to post as much and as often as we can. A great question though.