Is There Anyone Who Doesn't Celebrate Christmas?

Okay, normally people we know who don't celebrate the Christmas season we call,"Bahumbugs", but I know there are people out there who don't celebrate Christmas because of their religious beliefs, etc. So is there anyone out there who doesn't celebrate Christmas? If so, why don't you? Do you celebrate something similar to Christmas?
• Argentina
I haven't celebrated Christmas in years. First it was because it was something my mom loved, and after she passed away both me and my dad didn't seem to be able to find the spirit to celebrate it. Now that my dad has also passed away, I have several friends asking me to go over and celebrate it with them. To tell you the truth, I still don't know, I guess I'm a bit of a Grinch. Rich
I'm sure your mother's passing really effected you and your dad's celebrating. I know there have been reasons before that I didn't feel like celebrating. Maybe someday you will decide it is something you would want to celebrate again. Thanks for commenting!
@mgmagana (3621)
my hubby wishes we were jehovah's witness so we didn't have to celebrate christmas, he hates spending the money lol! but i love christmas and so do the kids!