December Winter Blizzards.

@Chevee (5915)
I am watching the weather channel and the people up in the area of New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts are having a winter storm blizzard, power outages, school closing they are calling it the December blizzard. Some in the east aren't expected to get power until the weekend. Also out in the Midwest Dakotas, Montana , etc. Are you in this blizzard? How are you coping?
@camomom (7536)
I'm in PA and we have gotten a little bit of snow and ice but nothing like what you have mentioned.
Hi Chevee, OMG!!! they sure toget White Christmas, but I do feel sorry for those people who have their power cuts and its so cold too, we are ok here where I am in the UK, its just rains here but it is cold. Hugs. Tamara
• Qatar
ohh this is too bad... thou its winter time here in my place(Qatar) still, its manageable and tolerable! Last year, it was about 4 degrees during this month, but rite now, its only 16 degrees!
I live in Illinois now. But I used to live in North Dakota for eight years. My husband and I were stationed there for that length of time. The first winter there was the hardest. But after that we learned to prepare for the winters. So when I watch the weather and see the blizzards that are going on it brings back memories to me. It is hard in the winters in those areas.