How many times you have seen a couple kissing in public?

@sanuanu (11238)
Just how many times you have seen a couple kissing in public?I have not seen in public but I have seen it in TV that at other places like NY, London or japan people do kiss each other in public. Is it annoying for you or you like it?
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
in my country, kiss in public places can cause a negative impression, and that is prohibited by government and religion. so I never see people kiss in public places. and I don't want kiss in public area. Lol
• Morocco
i agree with srikandi:) it's shame lol
@sanuanu (11238)
If it is prohibited then its very difficult for people to start liking it. Thank you very much for your response and time. Your advise is very important for me.
@misspipsi (237)
• Bulgaria
It`s not annoying for me at all.I feel good for them.Finding a soul mate is the best thing ever.You could kiss her/him all day long...How many times I have seev a couple kissing?1,2,456...I really can`t count that much.Love is in the air... *Sorry for my English!!!*
@sanuanu (11238)
You don't need to say sorry for your english. As long as we can understand it you are correct LOL! So, do you got your soul mate with you?
@anyoung (75)
Though i have never seen couple kissing in public, because its impossible in India . But I don't find any thing wrong in this .and not at all annoying.
@sanuanu (11238)
Although these days its impossible in India but someday in future people will start doing it because India is changing. So, you like it, aren't you?
I don't find it annoying at all. I actually find some comfort in it, that with all this garbage going on in this world that people can find it in them to love so much and do so carefree. It's a sign that not all is lost in this world. Not only that but it's nice to see some couples actually in love or sharing that likeness. With the divorce rates as high as it is again it gives me comfort in tomorrows generation ( a bit). However I do feel there is a line between 'kissing' and full on 'making out' that I find to be a tad disrespectful. A peck or a quick kiss is endearing making out is 'get a room'. Now that is annoying and not something little kids need to see.
@sanuanu (11238)
That is a very honest and gentle response. People like me always find some dirty things in kissing because its a kind of thing. If someone doesn't have anyone to love then they will obviosly be jealous
i do always saw a couple kissing in public and it was there choice to show there love to each other but for me it was not good cause u should have a respect to ur partner and u dont need to broadcast to the whole world that u kiss that person to show intimacy.
@sanuanu (11238)
You always see couple kissing and don't like it. The reason you gave is the one that I also wanted to give but didn't get any words for that. It's true that we can't insult our partner by touching their lips by our lips. It sometimes indicates that my partner is free to these things. which is not good at all