will you mind the time when you we're already on mylot?

@becnh83 (806)
when i already sign-in into mylot, i can never mind the time, there was this time that i keep on reading and responding the discussions and i never knew that it is already 12 midnight and imagine im using my company's pc, and my colleagues think that i was on my overtime office works...lol huhhhhh....i love mylot.
@sirrob (4112)
Sometimes it happened to me when we have so much downtime at work and mostly I have been doing things for 4-5 hours and would just stop when it's time to eat.
@becnh83 (806)
yes thats what im doing here...i will just stop when its break...lol
@sirrob (4112)
I'll tell your boss not to give you a break already so you'll have more time here.
Hi becnh83, Lol the was great, did you get paid overtime money from the firm hehe that would be great getting paid by your firm to do mylotting, that is a bonus, hope you did get paid. I am at home and yes, I am on mylot all evening till 3 a.m. in the morning, just can't leave mylot. Tamara
@becnh83 (806)
sad to say but i dont have overtime pay here...hehehe thats why i grab the opportunity...lol
@savypat (20246)
I end up putting about 3 hours per day into mylot. So far it's the only online work I do that pays..
@becnh83 (806)
there's a lot of site that pays but i only faithful of mylot and its good to be here its fun and i learn a lot of things too
@mentalward (14695)
Time sure does have a way of getting away from you here in myLot. I've noticed that since I first joined! LOL Yeah, I love it, too. Some of the discussions are so interesting! I've learned so much in my 8 months here and know that there is so much more I have yet to learn. I've made some friends who I look forward to seeing each day and miss them when they're absent for awhile. But, yes, time gets away from me! Right now, it's 3:30 a.m. I woke up early for some unknown reason but, since it's normal for me to do so, I just meander into my office and log in to myLot. I've been known to do this until the sun comes up! That's when I notice the time and usually head back to bed. It's great that your colleagues think you're still working! Hahaha! You may not be getting any work done, but it always looks good for you if your boss thinks you're busy working more than you need to!
@becnh83 (806)
lol...but some of my colleagues know what im doing actually i invite them to join mylot too...hahahaha
@riyasam (16578)
i was like that before but over the time i have calmed.now i go to bed by around 11.00pm. happy mylotting.
@becnh83 (806)
really? never i do it again and id i do maybe i'll get fired...lol
@iamcucu (194)
I think I don't mind the time I haved spent on myLot.myLot made me happy and I learned a lot from mylotters.So why mind?
@becnh83 (806)
yes i learned at of here also...happy mylotting
@CatsandDogs (13964)
LOL You're silly! LOL At work, on mylot and getting paid.... my kind of job! lol No I don't mind the time. Hubby does what he wants to do and I do what I want to do and we some how meet up in the middle to check on each other. Most times he'll go to bed before I do and comes and kisses me goodnight. He doesn't mind that I stay up at all. Weird, I guess but it works for us!!
@becnh83 (806)
yes that true and im thankful that i can be here from monday to saturday except, coz we dont have work on sunday and sad to say that i dont have any pc at home...poor lady...lol happy posting
@KrauseHome (35293)
Well, it is quite easy to loose track of time when you are online and especially when you are in here busily posting to myLot. There are many times I have had my husband ask if I am going to get to sleep sometime tonight when I get in here and am posting away, or find myself almost late to other things as well. I find one of the easiest ways to actually kill some time, is to be posting here in myLot. One minute it can be 10 p.m. and the next midnight, and you don't even know it.
i agree, i don't know how many hours i spent in mylotting.. it is so fun! i just started mylot, a week ago..and here i am..doing more lotting... it is so fun to be here!
@aseretdd (13736)
Well, i always mind the time when i am log on to mylot at home... since i can only really participate in discussions when my daughter is already asleep... and if i don't look at the time... i might not notice that it is already very late... but when i am in the office... i usually just look if it is already time to eat lunch... or if it is time to go home...
@messageme (2821)
I have done that before. I usually will get on when the kids go to bed and one night I just kept going and going and before I knew it it was midnight. I had to force myself to quite. LOL I think I finally quite about one that morning....Man was I tired the next day!!