What should relationship must have to workout?

@n30wing (4771)
For me it's trust. You have to believe in what your partner says and, it has to work both ways. What about you guys? Have a nice day to all of you!
@caskins (689)
personally i think trust. if you can't trust your partner the relationship is done. happy posting!
@n30wing (4771)
I feel the same way! Trust is important to a relationship. Have a nice day to you my friend! Take care always!
@bellebads (741)
trust is one but for me it's the friendship. because once you have build friendship in your relationship everything will follow. and of course both of you should always have open communication that you can share whatever it is that you have in mind. in that way you can avoid fights and be able to trust each other.
@n30wing (4771)
I think the best foundation in a relationship is friendship. It's knowing first both of you. Accepting everything about you. Have a great day to you! Keep on smiling!
@tlb0822 (1412)
I think that a relationship must have open communication, trust, love, and friendship. Trust is a big thing, if you can't trust your partner then why stay together. Communication is a big one to, because if a one can't talk to their partner about things then it will never work out in the long run. Love is such a wonderful thing, and their are many many things that make it all work. It is just finding that balance between love, and friendship.
@n30wing (4771)
I like that! Have a nice day to you! Keep on smiling! Friendship is a good foundation in a relationship that I agree!
@donsky14 (5963)
Yeah, trust is definitely important in a relationship. Respect and love is another thing.
@n30wing (4771)
I think even there is trust but you don't respect each other it6's also useless. Thanks keep on smiling! Have a great day!
@j47lee (742)
Love is a main thing that is needed in any relationship.... thats how most relations end up.. when people say they fall out of love.... second of course is trust... even if u love the person.. there is no trust, the relationship wont survive..
@n30wing (4771)
Well you said it right when there is no trust even you love the person it wont work out. Trust and love is very important to work out the relationship! Have a nice day to you!
If you can have good conversation with your mate, that's a great thing to have. If your mate is boring and doesn't have much to say, it takes away from the excitement of your relationship. I strongly dislike boring people and sometimes you don't know if they are boring at the beginning.
@n30wing (4771)
I think communications counts a lot with relationship too. Yes it's really true when your mate is boring and usually nothing to talk about it takes away the excitement and thrill. How would you know each other more when you can't talk anything. Have a nice day to you!