ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR LIFE? Thanks in advance.

I have so many regrets. But, I have vowed to work hard to get to my goals. What do you feel?
@Porcospino (16654)
• Denmark
My life has been very different from the way I expected it to be. I have had many goals and ideas, but very often things didn't go the way that I planned. My life hasn't been easy, there has been many struggles, and there are a few things that I regret, but I have learned from my mistakes. I used to think: "I wish I never had those problems, then things would have been so much better and easier" but now I am thinking: "Those problems have led to a lot of pain, but I have learned something, and what is most important I have been able to help others because of my own experience".
@conbill (369)
I don't know if there are many people out there that are truly satisfied with their life. I can look back and reflect on how I could have done some things differently and maybe certain outcomes would change. I try to live each day as if it is the first day of my life and hope for the best. I believe each person has the power to change the things they don't like and improve those they do. Overall I guess life has been pretty good to me.
@stiener (735)
So far so good. I have wasted a few years time for not putting in effort in my early years of school. However, I did not regretted it as I wouldn't know what would have become of me if I had not choosen my life otherwise. As far as I'm concerned, my 5 years plan is on track to completion and I am on site to my 10 years plan objectives. I believe life will become better and hope for yours too. Happy MyLotting...
@msmargo (362)
Oh, I have so many regrets, must of them relating to men in my life. I had a terrible upbringing and have no self esteem, even at age 57. I have always picked the wrong men. Most of them use me and I lket them because I'm afraid I can't do any better. I am currently disabled with ms so I feel my prospects of turning my life around are slim. I'm hoping for reincarnation. But on the other hand, I believe in God and I believe he will take care of me.
@moneymaya (901)
I think in current era its very typicall to find out a person who is satisfied from his life yeah there are some person in olden days who is knows as satified person thats why they worship like god , so if you find any one like that then please inform me , happy mylotting :-)