Sen. Mar Roxas saying BAD WORDS...

@cathya (705)
During the Interfaith rally last Friday, Sen. Mar Roxas blasted in anger to the extent that he said BAD WORDS to the Arroyo government. He said that CHA-CHA is just a tactic to create GLORIA FOREVER government. And during his interviews after the event he keep on telling that he will not apologize to what he said and his willing to face the consequences of his actions. dear Filipino my lotters , what can you say about the issue???
@ayenacsi (911)
It is calling attention to himself. And I must admit that though many of us are so against the ways of the government, not all of us have the courage or confidence to voice out or to hurl invectives at GMA. I am proud that Roxas is at least man enough not to take back what he said or to apologize. And is willing to face whatever is the consequences of his words.
@cathya (705)
Me too, am proud of Sen. Roxas. He just stood up to represent the majority of the filipinos.
@bellebads (741)
i understand sen. mar roxas for saying bad words, maybe was he just carried away by his emotions. i myself is not in favor of cha-cha because i also believe that the arroyo government just want to extend her term not because she feels that it's best for our countrymen. not all of the filipinos understand what really is cha-cha all about. would this really help the filipinos.
@mensab (4208)
senator mar roxas was just being true to himself. most if not all of those who attended the interfaith rally had the feeling of anger, frustration, and disappointment to GMA administration. sen. roxas simply bursted out what millions of filipinos feel about the latest plan of GMA and her allies. since there is no way GMA will evade charges after her term, she wants to stay in power forever. she is the most disliked and most unpopular president ever in the philippines. this is affirmed by her public appearance for she could not deliever speeches in public places such as graduation, public gatherings for fear of being heckled and taunted as impostor, liar president.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello cathya! I guess Sen. Mar Roxas is right about cha - cha. Every politicians have its motives. Sometimes I don't trust them anymore but as a citizen of the Philippines, I have no choice but to support them.
@rsa101 (13336)
Although I might agree to his comments about GMA. I also think that this is just the right time and opportunity to create noise about yourself if you do have plans in the next elections. Mar is one of the names that is coming out in the surveys as a potential candidates either for Presidency or VP so I guess he needs to create some noise for his name to keep afloat until 2010. I really do not know what his real motives are but I can not but think that my opinion is what is in his mind too.