What do you usualy do when you're homesick?

I am a technical support representative previously working in the Philippines a few months ago. I had a great offer for the same post with a higher salary in Kuala Lumpur. Now I'm two weeks away from my old self. I am very thankful about the opportunities God has given me but I feel regretful of accepting the offer because I am away from my family and my 4-year-boyfriend.I now feel the homesickness kind of things. . I'm asking for your help my fellow mylotters. . Help me overcome everything.... what do you usually do when you feel this way? Have you been into my situation before?
@j47lee (742)
When im homesick.. i usually call my mom and talk to her for half an hr or so.. and then i feel better.. u always feel homesick wen u move to a new place.. but after adjusting......to life in the new place...u wouldnt wanna go back
thank you. .. well, i usually text or call my mom after work. . . I just feel like going back home. . . but it is not possible ofcourse!. . =(
home sick honestly i never fell home sick when i away from my family? why? its because even thought i have my own family it fells like that i dnt belong there...... but in your case i think that u really miss your family.... just a point of advice put in your mind that your doing that for them.... nothing else..