43 direct referral in a dingle day!

Yesterday I had 31 referral joining me at one PTC and another 12 on another PTC and that too without any kind of spamming. These sites being not that popular and new helped. But both have paid me instantly. How many direct referrals have joined you in a single day?
@hatimyal (1517)
so how did you get all those referrel wanna share the secret with me. i can also help you make around 40-50$ per month. can you help me get that many referrel in 1 day.
Just wish you could have believed some of them, as some are really paying. By the way, you said that you can tell some way to earn up to $40-50 per month, please share it with us.
what do u mean by a high traffic forum ???????? i am also in search of the referrals and i wonder how to get them .i am getting one one or none in a week and its very difficult for a person to get the direct referral and i am interested in getting a referral
Forum with a lots of visitors. For which site you are looking for link also plays important role. Finding referral for neobux would be tough but for some sites it is relatively easy.
@ganderlot (352)
Yeah I was wondering the same thing... how did you get so many referrals in one day without purchasing. The most referrals I've ever received in one day is two. Regards
That is amazing. I have never had any referrals on asny sites that I needed to get referrals to make money. I would love to know how you did that. I might go back and try these sites again. I need to know how you did that.