I'm just a little black rain cloud (really I am)

@dawnald (84148)
Shingle Springs, California
Was humming and Dearra says, "Mom is that the raincloud song?" "Yep, want me to sing it?" "Nope." "Ok then I'll just play the video when we get home!" "There's a video?" "Sure, Winnie the Pooh and the Hunny Tree." Naomi chimes in, "that's where he pretends to be a cloud." Dearra - "well why does he do that?" Me - "to fool the bees so he can get some honey." Dearra - "did it work?" Me - "not very well." Dearra - "that's stupid." Yep, welcome to my life!
@coolseeds (3921)
One would think that since Winnie lives outdoors he would realize that the bees go into the hive when it rains. LOL Silly pooh bear, tricks are for kids. Hopefully he learned from his mistake. Maybe he will burn them out next time. =)
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
Silly old bear did get some Hunny so maybe he wasn't too sad about the stings!
@hildas (3031)
I think I have been under a rain cloud all week. Thats a lovely wee song though. My daughter loves this also.
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
Hopefully it will clear up tomorrow. Yep, silly, but I just love how Pooh bear is singing that and trying to fool the bees. lol
@hildas (3031)
Yes it is good. My grandson has a pooh bear toy and I think it plays this tune also.
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
My sister collects them (the Disney ones). My favorites are actually Tigger (wannabe) and Eeyore (kind of like me sometimes). But I like Pooh too!
@lilybug (21148)
My daughter is watching it again right now!
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
uh oh now you've got me humming it again...
@yuna15 (2707)
Hahaha! Your title is really familiar then when I read the discussion I knew it's Winnie The Pooh. My daughter loves to watch the Winnie The Pooh I think a few months ago. She shifted to Spongebob. So whenever she feels like watching, we have to say goodbye to watching our favorite tv shows...
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
The Spongebob phase lasts a long time too! My 12 year old still likes it!
@lilybug (21148)
My daughter watches that video at least once a day. She will go pick it up and say, "Winnie Winnie Pooh, Tut Tut Rain" and then pop in the tape. She is not quite two years old yet, so it is pretty cute.
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
tut tut it looks like rain... lol, another favorite line of mine!
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
Dawn..I can hear you since I'm listening to my 3 yr old grandaughter Kaleigh singing songs to me right now and one of them was the Winnie song of when the show starts..lol..
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
uh oh, that was me singing off key!
I"m not sure what you are trying to say exactly. But we all have not so good things going on in life. Sometimes it seems like when it rains just a lil bit it pours bad news. I hope your day goes better :)
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
Just a silly moment with my kids!