My View I think is a scam....

@taface412 (3177)
I am not liking this suvey site more and more....I get email invites which I follow the links they take me to a login page and then more often than not it either takes me to my available surveys (which NEVER includes the one I am invited for) or it tells me that they are experiencing difficulties and to check back later. I have contacted them several times about not actually being able to access these surveys and they give me some advice that I alreay knew. Plus, when you go to check your balance with them do not think you can easily go back to the survey's available section...in other words you have to constantly log in their site. I have reached $18 with them since I joined last June/July. Cash out is $25 bucks and since I got to the 18....hmmmm I find I do not qualify anymore for their surveys or I have the above problems. I think I will be dropping them becuase I find them now to be a waste of time. I have joined other sites around the same time as them and even recent and have gotten paid. SO word of warning people....I am not at all sure about them. Even on their monthly drawing winner page...they rarely update that....I doubt those people exist. I think I will give them one more month. ANd then I will call it quits. Unless there are Myview Members out there who have been paid. Let me and others know. Thanks in advance.
@Metalchick (1371)
I have been a member with this site for a fair few months now and probably get about two survey invitations a week although I very rarely qualify to complete them. I found that most of the surveys are based on technology and unless you are responsible for technology in relation to the company you work for then you can't really continue with that many. On the odd occasion I have completed a couple and have managed to reach the inputting your paypal ID screen although that was several months ago and still I have recieved nothing from this site. Now whenever I recieve an invitation I will only spend time on it if I have nothing better to do and I have exhausted all other survey sites I currently use. I personally feel this site is a bit of a waste of time although I am sure some people out there find it beneficial. Guess i'll just stick to the sites that work for me and this doesn't seem to be one of them. Has anyone actually recieved a payout from them?
i saw that site a few days back and have doubts signing in.. Well maybe in case one should trust your instincts in joining or signing up sometimes its your best defense against fraud and scams..
Knowing what I know now about the site I think I would pass in future if I was able to join this site again.
Check out my profile for much better Free Survey Sites than MyView. You will have no trouble making $50 or more on the sites I'm at. G/l, message me if you need help.
@taface412 (3177)
Will do....thanks.
@di1159 (1580)
I did cash out from them once, but lately a lot of the surveys I find I don't qualify for and a lot of them are not for any myview dollars, but different incentives. I still use them, but its much slower this time around. They paid by check also, so it took another six weeks to get the money, but I did get it.
@taface412 (3177)
Okay so finally I find someone who has been paid by them. Now they pay via paypal...another plus in my book....
I think they are a pretty good site but I havent made any money on it so far. I know other people that have however. I think that it is a decent site for moneymaking. I am not disappointed in it. I havent been a member for that long. It is an established site however according to my sources.
@taface412 (3177)
Who are your sources? Cause I seriously was happy with them for a little while, until I realized it seems designed to keep you below cash out. Put it to you this way...I have joined two other sites since joining with them and made cash out twice. Their site is not well maintained either. I am giving them one more month and a suggestion they need to lower their cash out...otherwise I tend to think this is a scam....for the last few surveys I did qualifyfor they were non paying and only entries...
@mindym (979)
Interesting...I am a member, but don't know how much I have in earnings because in order to check your earnings, you have to type in a confirmation number from any previous surveys you took. Well, I guess I will have to wait and see...Thanks for the heads up.
@taface412 (3177)
supposedly you can request them to send you a previous confirmation number...I wrote down one of my a while back when I realized their communications is sucky. Today, I got stuck on two surveys for them....and the one that went through perfectly was a non-paying, entry into the contest one.... And on one of the ones that stuck...it was on the rewards site...a paying survey. I am seriously thinking of writing them and telling them just how they compare to other survey sites....
@Shar19 (8236)
I've never heard of that site before but I have similar problems. I have a couple of survey sites that I belong to that send me invites and then I spend about 30 minutes just trying to qualify for the survey. After all that they tell me I don't qualify. What's the point? Why don't they just send me surveys that they know I qualify for?