Where is the king of mylot now a day ?

@Sissygrl (10915)
Those of you who know him, probably some of my friends, Had the lion been around lately ? I'm sure if he was i'd have come across him by now, maybe i have bad timing this time. . i'm sure he'll be back again sometime right ?
@sanuanu (11238)
Who is he? Is there a king of mylot. I just got a response from a user who had more than 15000 posts under her belt but the one I met was a girl so she can't be the king. Who is he? I am sure that I am not the king, Am I?
@Sissygrl (10915)
lol the king of mylot.. his avatar was a lion, and those are king of the jungle. so i says king of mylot ;) at one time his name was rhymed with jumbo
Which lion are you talking about? What is he famous for? I'm a little confused for if it is the lion I am thinking about, he is very present here daily! ~Heavens~
@Sissygrl (10915)
Well i bet its prob the same lion.. Can you point me in the direction of one of his discussions ? Thanks heavens ;)
So sorry I just checked out your friends list and realize we are talking about two different felines here I see the one you are speaking of has not logged in for three months! I see also that Faith know where he is and so I shall leave this in her capable hands...So sorry I could not be of more help here! ~Heavens~
Thanks Sissy for your kindness in giving me best response here.... I do not feel I was of much help though! ~Heavens~
@carmelanirel (20979)
You probably already have the answer to this, but in case you haven't, this "King" I don't think is my friend, but I know of him and I haven't seen him around for a long time.. Strange isn't it? You are not on mylot for many months and next thing you know, you are missing some friends..I have lost some too, when my computer broke down over the summer, plus recently I noticed one friend not starting posts in weeks, I hope all is well with her.. Maybe the King is still around, just not as active...
MyLot has a king?