76 cents to payout.

well i am 76 cents to payout here on mylot and im excited about it. it will probably take me 2 days to reach it as i normally earn about 40 cents a day. i have been writing a lot today but i know i still wont earn as much as i like i dotn htink i ahve ever gotten more than 44 cents in one day here.. maybe tomorrow i will set a goal... 20 discussions 30 responses...lol.. i need to get this moving.. what about you how far are you from payout
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I am one penny away. I think I just might make it this time. lol It would be nice to progress alot farther. Good luck! I am sure you will make it also.
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friend,I need 53cents more to reach payout.Past one month I was little lazy to trype here so I was very slow to earn .Last $3 am struggling to reach.After reaching my minimum payout am leaving mylot for 10 days.Then I'l be back again to start typing in full swing.I would be finishing today or tomorrow as I post only very few and earn only 20 cents perday. Thanks for sharing.happy mylotting.
Wow congratulations!!! hope you can get it soon the $0.76 cents and reach the minimum payout of this month, well hav a nice day and hope you will have a very good week ;) see you soon and congratulations again! bye bye.
@warrior_777 (1392)
Congratulations.. You will soon receive your first payment. Mylot is one of the best paying site. You don't even need to request your payment because once you reach the minimum payout you will automatically enlisted to the payment process and will receive your payment between 5th to 15th day next month. Keep on posting..
@Ainokea (163)
Wow you must have posted a lot I hope one day I can get a cash out... I haven't been posting here too much I make about 10cents a day when I do go on. But I rarely do. I'm up to little over a dollar so hopefully soon I can get a cash out. Good Luck and happy mylotting.