funny chain messages

do you get a lot of chain messages? lord knows i do thats 99 percent of my messages and some are actually funny. its a good thing i have unlimited text messaging. lord knows i couldnt afford all the messages i get lol. Do you forward chain messages that made you smile or laugh?
@messageme (2821)
I think some are funny, but then once you get so many of them they just get old and they are no fun. It's one of those things where enough is enough. My bf gets them all the time and shows them to me, I don't even care because I am so sick of seeing them. Occasionally there may be a funny one, but the stupid ones out weigh the funny one so I don't even laugh because to me it's just another.
@Shar19 (8236)
I don't have text message on my cell phone. I do get tons of chain letters from email. I only open a few of them. The rest I just delete because it seems like I get the same ones over and over.
Yes I get a lot of these chain message things too. They never fail to make me laugh sometimes at not such a convenient time. I do forward the good ones on to my friends so they too can share in the laugh. Thank goodness for unlimited texts on all our phones!