Spreading Crystal(s)

Spreading Ice Crystal - A little fuzzy but cool none the less.
@webeishere (36353)
The weather is sunny and in the double digits above zero finally here in Minnesota. The windows are clearing off their artful ice crystals in the warmth of the sunshine. I got this shot a few days ago when it was like 15 below zero F. It is fuzzy somewhat but I still love it and just wanted to share it here is all. Have a great day/evening all. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@tyc415 (5706)
Hey it don't matter if it is a few days ago that the picture was taken, I love to see these things. Keep warm and stay well.
@tyc415 (5706)
After looking at the picture I am just wondering what all you see in that picture? I see a leaf, something redish color and in the right corner of the picture I see a rabbit dressed up in a green dress with a darker green hat with big carrot ears sticking up and a yellow egg on the ground and she is holding either flowers or a colorful egg. Am I going crazy??? Or should I say crazier. hahahahaha
@webeishere (36353)
I see ripples on a large body of water as far as the crystals go. There are 4 rabbits sitting on this window sill actually. Spring type, or Easter, type of ornaments is all. The wife likes them there and won't set them away. The reddish is actually maroon curtains. We are all crazy. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Hi GRANPA BOB, That is so pretty and pattern on the window looks like E.T how is the weather now has all the snow gone yet? nice picture though. Tamara
@webeishere (36353)
Snow gone? It's winter and barely made it above zero for the past two days. This snow will be here till spring now. I love it a lot. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi grandpa bob..... Beautiful picture...It is amazing what winter can bring to us...
@webeishere (36353)
Yes it is amazing. Plus the snow we got so far is beautiful as well. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I remember frosted over windows in Oklahoma, because we did not have storm windows. I would heat pennies on the floor furnace and melt holes in it. I am seeing a little bit of a frost forest on our upstairs bedroom window lately, as well. I look forward to seeing your picture when I am out of e mail.
@webeishere (36353)
It's been so cold here and my windows are not very new and not very well insulated causing drafts etc. SO I get a lot of ice crsytals all winter long. Thanks also. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~