how did u start liking wwe?

@j47lee (743)
hmmm. my dad used to watch wwe every week..and since there was only one tv in the house and there was nothing else to do... (no internet at that time)... my siblings and me started watching wwe with my dad.... thats how i started...
@jakeb1 (562)
I started watching wrestling when it was the WWF and right before the Attitude Era. That era was the best and they had many great stars like Stone Cold, The Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, and many more. I have always had an on and off relationship with wrestling. I could watch every show for a year and then not watch it for 6 months and stuff like that. It all depends if there are interesting storylines.
I actually started watching wrestling with my brother. I know that seems kind of lame, but after watching it with him for a little bit it kind of grew on me. Granted I missed some time watching it here and there now though I love it and cant wait to see the next show!
@3cardmonte (5099)
It was WWF when I started watching! My Brother watched it, and me and all my sisters would sit and watch it too, my favourites from wwf were Marty Janetti and Shawn Michaels as the rockers,lame, I know!
My dad and my brother used to always wrestle and stuff. I mean, I would too but every Monday night, we'd sit around the TV and watch Monday Night Raw. The first ever match I can remember watching was Nailz vs The Undertaker. That was all the way back 1993 or 1994. I don't know but I've loved professional wrestling since my memories begin. I played the super nintendo games, usually as Hulk Hogan. I remember thinking Hulk Hogan was just a monster of a person and he was my hero. That is more or less how I started liking wrestling. There wasn't a single thing that made me love wrestling. It runs in my genes to love professional wrestling. It feels that way at least.
@Marcola (2776)
I saw Wrestlemania 7 with my dad and cousins. That was almost 18 years old. Ever since then, I've been interested in the business. So yeah, my dad got me interested in it, because he always used to watch it.