dont u guys miss brock lesnar?.................

brock lesnar was one of the best wrestler in wwe , but why did he disappear so suddenly.............
@j47lee (743)
he dint disappear....he moved to some other wrestling program.. ultimate fighting champion i think or somthing like that......
I don't miss Lesnar in the ring whatsoever. He left the business that made him who he is for the NFL. That failed miserably. Lesnar wasn't loyal at all to the WWE so I hope he never graces a WWE ring ever again. He'll stay in the UFC for as long as he can though.
@red12346 (85)
he wanted to get a career in american football league but he failed to do so. after that he joined mma and he's having good time there now. but who knows maybe he will be back in wwe at some point.
@caskins (689)
Brock Lesnar disappeared from WWE but he is the current UFC Heavyweight Champion. happy posting!
@Marcola (2776)
Well, I think he kind of got a big head towards the end of his run in WWE. He was pushed to the moon and didn't care to give back to the business. That being said, I do kind of miss him because he established himself as a main-eventer and WWE could use more of those. Plus, his heel work prior to his departure was solid stuff. He won't come back, because he fights for himself. If he did come back, I imagine he'd be jobbing to Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Undertaker and so forth.
@babostwick (2037)
While I don't question Brock's ability as a wrestler, he left because he said he didn't want to be on the road. He couldn't handle it is one thing but I think that him and Goldberg at Wrestlemania 20 should have been much better and probably would have a nice send off. Tried the NFL but really didn't last but merely the blink of an eye. Later, he was in Japan wrestling becoming the IWGP Champion and I think left because of some dispute probably involved the outcome of a match. Now he's in MMA with UFC as the Heavyweight Champion so only time will tell. I don't miss him so much but still wish he would have left on a better note than how he did in the first place.
@jakeb1 (562)
I do miss Brock Lesnar a little. He was always a tremendous talent and a great heel and his fued with the Undertaker was very good. I remember Lesnar when his manager was Paul Heyman. He left to tryout for the NFL but that didn't work out. Then, he went to UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) and has won 2 matches and lost 1. In his last match, he beat Randy Couture by KO to win the heavyweight championship. He will be a bigger star in the UFC and make lots of money. He is never coming back to the WWE.
hi buddy,,,,, im also a great fan of wwe like you and i have been watching it since the time of bret hart hitman,,,,,brock lesnar was a nice wrestler not one of my favourites but one of a kind the guy had huge shoulders,,,,,,,also i remember his finishing move f5,,,,his last match was withgoldberg at wrestlemania dont know what was the reason that both goldberg and brock left wrestling
No I don't miss Brock Lesnar, he was a punk. And he didn't just disappear from the WWE either. What happened was, when he had the World Heavyweight belt, he was scripted to lose it to Eddie Guerro (God rest his soul). Ol' Brock didn't like that he had to give the belt to someone who was so much smaller than him, so he quit. He tried his hand at football, and tried out for the Minnesota Vikings. But he was cut from them too. So after a long hiatus, he is now in Ultimate Fighting. The best he could do. He should have learned to be a team player, and follow the script like everyone else. Then maybe he would still be in the WWE.