Have you ever stumbled across someone you already knew on MyLot?

I was wondering if anyone has a story to share of how they came across some one they knew from somewhere else such as a family member, a friend, an old class mate, an old lover, or co-worker etc. that you stumbled across in MyLot? I bet it happens jsut like anywhere else....
@Chevee (5915)
No I have never stumbled across anyone I know on MyLot or even on the internet period. I would like to share this with you. I have twin grand boys, they are 13 years old now but this happen when they were younger. They came and spent the night with me and went into a game room ( I for got what site), and found their mother and started chatting with her while she was playing with another player. Is shocked her socks off because she didn't know that they knew her user name or even knew how to do anything like that. She was at home on her computer.
well I had a friend who stumbled across her husband in a chat room, flriting with women, and he got busted! (needless to say they are no longer married as she started looking and found ay more that she could hae ever imagined) I came across an old class mate on a game site once, but that is it for me.
@baileycows (3669)
No, but I dont think that I would notice them by their user name. If you look at mylots percentage of people signed up it is not alot compared to the people in the world.
I guess, but stranger thing coulld and have happened... as mylot grows I bet some one will find a connection frorm thier life lol
@aprilsue00 (1992)
I have actually never stumbled across anyone that I knew in here. I think it would be cool to though. I know they have a feature were you can look to see where every body comes from. I checked my area about a year ago to see if I knew anyone. I didn't. Maybe I will check again because there are a lot more members now than there were back then.
I think it would be cool too. I have looked for people, but so far not here. I did find someone on face book though. thanks for the comment