have you heard of a Chinese herbal remedy called PEI PA KOA?

@Theresaaiza (10484)
Australia
It's very sweet as it has honey in one of its many ingredients, and slightly minty in flavor. It's delicious and natural too. It's also effective after like 2 bottles of it , though. And it kind of costs a lot. But at least it isn't harmful as synthetic drugs. Do you have an herbal remedy that you have high praises for? Tell me about it.
@modstar (9612)
I thought Pei Pa Koa's a chinese candy. A special chinese female friend offered me Pei Pa Koa before but i beg off. Maybe i should try it some time. I eat Haw Flakes lol!
@Theresaaiza (10484)
i don't know which one's a new one, the candy or the syrup. A few people knows about the syrup. It tastes like robitussin. Only, it's the natural one. You don't feel scared of the stuff in it. (don't worry it doesn't have any Sparkle Lemon Soda in it)
@modstar (9612)
Well at least it doesn't taste like Biogesic syrup! Are you chinese? Stuff? You mean there's something in the bottle that's kinda scary? It's not the snake-in-the-bottle kind of chinese drink, is it?
@Theresaaiza (10484)
There are things I don't understand actually. It's really funny. There are even drawings. It looks desperate really, believe me, just to make the instructions understandable. I'm not sure about the snake thing but I think nothing in there seems scary.