On Google...Please read...

@gwoman2 (711)
Please do not attempt to purchase anything from Google...they sent an email stating that for $1.00 I could get some kind of home business instructions...so I did it...guess what? They have hit my checking account twice now...first for $11.95 and then two to three days later for $4.95...my bank cannot do anything except give me a new visa/debit card which I'd have to wait about 14 days and all my numbers would have to be new:-( It's hard enough remembering the #'s that I have. It took almost 4 years to absolutely learn them... I'm gonna wait and see if they take anything else...maybe, maybe not...whatwith the economy being what it is, I cannot afford not even a dime:-( Take heed myLotters...don't buy anything from Google, they suck!! ~G~
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Why isn't your bank putting a stop to any further charges while your waiting for the new visa/debit card to arrive? This is not right.
@gwoman2 (711)
Hi Howard, since I do everything with my card, I didn't do it...I wanted to wait and see what happened, and sure enough they took the other $4.95 so...I will change it tomorrow and will have to live with writing checks for a while:-( Thanks for your response Howard:-) ~G~
@gwoman2 (711)
Oh yea, they can't stop it, so they say, because it's a debit/credit card!
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Oh ok, I don't trust companies making any kind of withdrawals from my account, there are too many crooked people out there.
interesting thanx for sharing that will seriosly be useful to tons of ppl happy lotting and have a nice day!