But now its cold

Burger and fries - they always taste better hot.
@apples99 (6564)
Don't you hate it when you go out to get fast food and after you bring it home the burger and fries are cold I hate that, because fast food always taste the best when its hot and fresh especially fries I dont like cold fries ew!. dont you hate it when fast food gets cold after you bring it home?
@camomom (7536)
WE turn on the heat in the car and aim it on the floor and put the bags of food under the heat so it keeps it warm until we get home.
@apples99 (6564)
Hey thats not a bad idea I might try that.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi ya apples99 I hate that too but then I live 12 miles away from the nearest McDonalds so it woulndn't be a good idea to get a takeaway anyway! Lol
@apples99 (6564)
Hey there humbug25, lol I think it might be best to eat fast food in the car or inside the restaurant or maybe I will just order a pizza instead at least it might be hot when I get it, hehe.
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Your right, nothing like some hot fries, hmmmmm. Now I want a whopper and McDonalds fries.
@apples99 (6564)
LOL yea I made myself hungry again too.
@riyasam (16571)
if it is from a nearby place,i tell them to do home delivery.some these delivery boys deliver faster.if it is from another place,i have often to use the microwave,to reheat it.
@toddsarm (766)
yes I do
@j47lee (742)
Fast food or cooked food in a restaurant.. it doesnt taste the same wen u take it home... because the water vapour condenses and the food become soggy... so best if u're eating in a restaurant eat it there....
@jesssp (2742)
We almost always polish off the fries in the car on the way home. The burgers are usually fine until we're there, but the fries (especially from McDonald's) are never as good as they are in the car! When we were little whoever sat in the front seat had the job of supplying Mom with fries for the ride home. Maybe burger places should come out with a Heat Wave bag like the pizza place!