Do you watch makeover shows

@j47lee (742)
i watched some makeover shows where they dress up the person.. make them look sophisticated and stylish... and beautiful.... some of them before the makeover were dressed wierd. teeth crooked and so on.. wow.. its amazing wat make up and the right clothes and hairdo can do for a person........
I watched one show a few times, it is amazing. I just wonder how long they keep it up? Do they go back to the way they have always looked after while or do they keep their new look?
@j47lee (742)
yea that wat i also wonder.. plus to keep up to it u need money to buy clothes make up.. and all that botox in the chin forehead or cheeks... has to be done again after some time..
@sandymay16 (1619)
I sometimes watched make over shows when ever I get to open the channel of these shows. It's really amazing to watch the transformation and you also get some tips for yourself. Sometimes there are shows that really monitor the progress of the person they are doing makeover for some time and I these persons really do put to use the makeover things... I also watch make over shows of living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens. But sometimes the makeovers are weird LOL well, really depends on the taste of the designer or the concerned person.
@mzplased (255)
I like to watch those shows too. I would love to go on one of them also. I could use a good makeover! It is amazing what they can do!