Dinner tomorrow with Friends

I'll be eating out tomorrow evening with friends. This is our OFFICIAL first dinner to celebrate Christmas. Since I'm usually the planner in the group, I'm the one who chose the place where we would eat dinner. I chose Oriental East. I've been there once before and I like the place enough. So now, I'm letting them experience the restaurant and its food. I'll see how they would like it.
@Nhey16 (2519)
its nice to go out with friends sometimes... The restaurant seems great... what is their specialty? I haven't gone out with my friends like this like we used to, but now that we all have families and we live far apart from each other, i do miss going out with them... Have a great time with your dinner date with friends... :)
It's a Chinese restaurant. So their specialty would be Chinese food. lol Most of us have their own families and we do live apart, but this is the Christmas season so we want to take off from our busy schedules to be with friends whom we haven't spent much time with.
@Nhey16 (2519)
ohh that's very nice... i hope you'd have a great time... if there would be an opportunity, i would like us, me and my friends to do the same :)
@underdogtoo (9601)
Dinner with friends is great. I remember when we would all have this big feast with all kinds that we liked, all ordered as we want them. Cheers!!
Yeah, this is the time to binge and drink right?! Just kidding, with their kids in tow, I doubt if there would be much drinking. For our first dinner, we want it to include family members.
@ladybug565 (2217)
That sounds verry good. I hope they like it. Have a great time.
Thank you. I am hoping that too.