New Years Eve Plans

@missybear (11396)
What's everybody doing for the big night? I think the last 2 New Years i slept through it. ! year we went to the Las Vegas strip where they have s many people you can't even walk. Try to go to the bathroom was another story, unless you had a room at the casino they wouldn't let you in because it was to crowded, you had to use the porter potty outside. It was fun but i think i stay home this year and watch the fireworks on tv, if i can stay awake that is.
@kunking (1116)
hi,missybear! i think i will go to a concert on new years eve..its about a pop music superstar in my country..ther are too going to be very crowded there i have no doubt. the attacting performance really is worthy of bearing the noise and crowding though. of course, i will also come around some friends and spend the happy time with them...lol...u staying at home and watching the fireworks on tv is also pretty good...happy new year in advance!
@missybear (11396)
There are a lot of concerts here on New Years but they are very expensive.
@riyasam (16578)
we always have a midnight church service at the new years eve.i think it is good way to start the year. happy new year in advance.
@missybear (11396)
I wish you Happy Holidays too.
@brian_s (570)
I'm not a fan of those kinds of huge crowds (especially when it's time to try to go to the bathroom), so I think that this year I'll just stay at home or go to a small party that a friend is having.
@missybear (11396)
It's just gonna be the 2 of us which is fine with me.