Has the Wall of Indian Cricket Regained Its Form?

Has the wall of Indian cricket regained its form? Yes i'm indeed speaking about Rahul Dravid who has been the wall of Indian cricket for so many years has been going through a bad patch for the last 18 months has hit a determined sixty eight not out* (till now) and we actualy dont know what is going to happen tommorow..i think dravid has really placed his innigs well and he scored it with confidence and i think that is the key to success in dravids case and he put on an great stand with gambhir to end the day with only one wicket loss and he has been fantastic today? what do you think of his performance today?
Hello my friend balacancer Ji, I think, Dravid gained confidence from all his critics as well next day, when he pulled 136 runs. It was a great sing of relief on his face. I do agree that dark clouds do hover sometimes ineverybody's life and we should always have faith,even Shewag/Sachin/Saurav too went under same, when we criticsed them, as we could not wait for our debacle. At he sam etime, we must agree that Dhouni has powerful back-ground of his great STARS. May God bless you and have a great time
@amitavroy (4823)
Although today the wall played a very slow innings, but I personally think that the positive point from tennis is that he is amongst the wrongs which is very important for the Indian cricket team when they are performing against good teams. At test level he plays a very important role and I personally feel that if he is in the team then he should play the role which is assigned to him. Today he batted quite well and stood there to make a good partnership. Although the scoring rate was a bit slow but I guess it was expected from the nature of the pitch. All in all it is a good deal that he is playing well and making runs because he is a very integral part of the test team and if he is not playing well than the team is definitely in problem. Now he is good with runs and that will be another Morell pushed to the cricket team.
Thats his natural game..he always plays that way only..he is a very slow player,whether its ODI or tests he plays them slowly only..
@aakay4u (799)
Yes getting a century means he is back in form,he showed why he is called [b][/b]The Wall.It was Rahul Dravid we have grown up watching.Nice to see him back to his usual self.
@vipinl (802)
Ya today he played as he used to in early 2000, his innings was roch solid. He is back to form and im sure he wil get a big hundered tomarow. Thanks