To my friends, an apology and happy Christmas wishes!

@dragon54u (31636)
You won't get many replies from me till around the first of the year. My son is coming to visit!! So, to avoid my mailbox maxing out--I get up to 100 emails from myLot per day--I'm turning off all my notifications, except from those friends whom I haven't heard from for quite some time. Even though most of the "friendships" here are earnings-driven, we certainly do get attached to quite a few of our friends. I will miss you and look forward to re-connecting over the New Year! I think that the ones we aren't close to, we find fascinating for a lot of reasons and enjoy their discussions and opinions and I will miss you people, too. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year! Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, this is a season for those of us who do to wish everyone a peaceful life full of love and good health and I wish that for all of you.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
That's wonderful news and I hope that you have a great Christmas with him. Merry Christmas and I hope that we will communicate again in the New Year. Thank you for your company this year.
@dragon54u (31636)
Blessings on you and yours this holiday and throughout the new year!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Thank you for the BR. I expect that the visit is a memory now. But a warm and wonderful one.
@GreenMoo (11842)
What a lovely sentiment, and I hope that your own was a Christmas filled with joy and happiness.
@dragon54u (31636)
It was a wonderful Christmas, thank you! Only one of my sons could make it but it was great and instead of baking a birthday cake, I bought one slice to split between us. We made a wish and blew out the candle then enjoyed the celebration. I hope yours was as good as mine!