Which is the most delicious fruit you have eaten?

I and my daughters are very fond of fruits and any fruit does nto last more than a day in our house no mattter how much quantity i buy. There something in fruits which yo do not find in any other eatable. It gives you instant energy. Infact our staple diet for breakfast is fruits an dfruit juice only. My favourite fruits are Guava and mangoes. What are your favourite fruits?
@yuna15 (2707)
My all-time favorite is Bananas and Ripe Mangoes. Mangoes are especially delicious during summer! I love it so much! We also like drinking fruit juices. My daughter seems to like watermelon and Papaya ( I think it's pawpaw in english).
strawberries strawberries strawberries!! yum!
@liisafiat (660)
• Latvia
Oranges. They are totally delicious. I have eaten many fruits, but I like the taste of oranges!! May favorite fruits FOREVER. And they have a good smell (parfume), that only helps me to enjoy the taste, look and smell of this fruit only more.
hi mercury ... have you eaten malaysian fruits i love most of our local fruits... durian , rambutan, jackfruit, soursop ...they are delicious ... indian mangoes too cheers
@peavey (16876)
The most delicious fruit is an ice cold watermelon on a hot day in summer. During the fall and winter I like apples best and in the spring it's strawberries.
Grapes and mangoes are the most sinful fruits for me, LOL.
I love mangosteens, mangoes, durians, guavas, grapes, honeydews, melons, etc. There are so many fruits which I love and the list can be quite long. When I'm in my own country, I will focus on the local fruits and during my stay in London, I also love the food there.