LOVE at your own RISK!

@Jhordie (5115)
Love is like a gambling... where you might end up with NOTHING or end up with EVERYTHING! It's not a matter of how much love you've lost... but rather how much love you've SHARED that makes the experience of loving worthy of being called TRUE LOVE. Last thing that we should remember: We will not end up as a loser in this game called LOVE as long as we loved truthfully...for the one that truly lost is THEM, who lost someone who loves them so. Let me know if you agree or disagree with it... Just made this up after my broke up. Sigh
It is a gamble. You might love what you have gotten yourself into, or you might end up hating it.
@Jhordie (5115)
never thought that?! Good job... thanks for making us realize that
It's funny, most people do not think about it until they are in it because you do not know the person that you have fallen in love with, you are just in love with them. You do not realize how things are until you are really getting into the relationship. Some people ignore or deny the personality of the person that they have fallen in love with. Some people really do not understand who they have fallen in love with until it is too late. Now, the person you have fallen for could be a great person, and you two will end up being great for each other and have a good life together, or this person may not really be the one for you.
@Jhordie (5115)
You seem to be so knowledgeable when it comes to love. Thanks for your wonderful share
I have always been afraid to take risk in loving. I am the type who believes in happily ever after. It makes me hope that there is true love but there are things that scare me. I fear to be hurt, to be not loved, to be dumped. But I AGREE with what you said, LOVING will always make you gain something as long you have loved genuinely. I am sorry for the break up. How i wish she would realize the mistake she did. You will be OK.
@Jhordie (5115)
Thank you so much for everything... just knowng that my friends here mylot are still there to support me means a lot to me... I know I will get over this and I would owe my speedy recovery from my beloved friends who genuinely shared their ideas that helped me surpass this kind of trial... which includes you BUNSO! :)
Anything just to help you kuya jhordie.
@Jhordie (5115)
Thanks BUNSO... I know you'll always be there for me... Thanks for the text message which I did receive. God bless you my lil bro... I will always pray for such a nice kid(coz you are younger) like you.
I agree with every word.t is soo true and profound. My wish for you is that you find your True Love. A woman who will love you just as much as you love her.
@Jhordie (5115)
Thanks for that warm wishes my dear friend. I hope I;ll find her in God's time
@salonga (28016)
To me love is an investment. I get back love as I give out love. Love begets love is it not? However,indeed there are some instance that you don't get back love in return from someone you give love. If id does happen to me, I believe there is nothing that I lose despite receiving not back the same love that I give. It is that person who did not give back my love who loses. Why? Because he just misses the most faithful love he could ever have from a woman in this world!
@Jhordie (5115)
WOAH! I believe everything you have stated here especially the last part... indeed... it is the lost of our partners if they take our sincere love for granted.
@ashveen (301)
• France
damn right..better not get into the trap.
@Jhordie (5115)
I will NOT allow that to happen AGAIN! Promise you that my friend! thanks for reminding me. God bless you
@tabachi (263)
love is always a beautiful thing...for two people truly in love with each other...its a give and take situation with the elements of trust understanding and respect..but sometimes beautiful things fade..due to some factors..and love being a beautiful thing could fade...thats why one has to be prepared always..don't expect too much from it...try your best to nurture it..but again..there can be no guaranty...especially in this age....true love nowadays is really rare...so that if you have the right love..value it!
@Jhordie (5115)
I will never forget what you've said here... thanks for selflessly sharing that knowledge to us. I do appreciate your response so much.
@piya84 (2591)
yah its normal..Nthing its just inertia of mind.Control your urges..slowly slowly memories will get fade up.Then move on.
@Jhordie (5115)
WOAH! Scientifical way of forgetting. :) Thanks for that info
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Yes my friend, love is like a gambling but it is the only gamble that really is worth ed the risks as there you will never loose. Even when you fail you will still win experience and learn about do's and don't's for when you will meet that special someone. There is a saying here in Romania that goes like this translated: "Perhaps God wants us to fail, so that when we meet our true love we will truly appreciate it"
@Jhordie (5115)
Nice... Thanks bro for sharing that nice saying... I will never forget that! Thank you so much from the seabed of my heart. Take care in your trip and may God bless you always and your beloved girlfriend. :)
• Belize
I agree with you, it is they who lost. We loved them so much but yet they refuse to accept it or see it so i think it is they who lost greatly. U've open your heart and expanded this feeling called love and when its 'rejected', in a sense, it only builds u up n makes it stronger the nxt time around.
@Jhordie (5115)
Thanks for re-affirming my thoughts on this one... TRULY, being rejected doesn't end ones life but rather it MARKS the BEGGINING of a NEW chapter in which WE, the MAIN character, is STRONGER and WISER than BEFORE! God bless us all especially in this field called LOVE