How much rice do you eat everyday?

@Masmasika (1922)
I think I eat rice much more than what is required. That is why I am trying to lessen it now that I am getting old and in the age bracket where one has to watch her diet. But when I was younger I eat all I can.
@riyasam (16578)
rice is our staple diet.your meal is not considered as complete,if there is no rice in it.i usually have two bowls at a time.rice digests fast,so one feels hungry fast.one then tends to eat something else and thus leading us to gain weight.
@Masmasika (1922)
In the Philippines rice is the staple food and I have it also everyday. Filipinos do eat too much rice but we are learning to eat noodles and bread.
@CJay77 (4441)
We eat rice every other day, maybe one cup or two in each meals. I grew up eating rice every meals, but now I try to lessen and have it every other day. I replaced rice with pasta or noodles and sometimes just fresh vegetables salad.
@Masmasika (1922)
Rice is everyday for me during lunch and dinner. I do have noodles or pasta sometimes.
@lazeebee (5468)
I eat rice almost every day; usually during lunch and/or dinner time. For breakfast, it's either bread or noodles. Sometimes we would cook other dishes (without rice) for lunch/dinner - meat, soup and salad, or spaghetti or noodles.
@Masmasika (1922)
I eat rice everyday too because it makes me strong when I'm at work.
@Mirsya (521)
Well, I eat rice everyday and I'm not pretty sure how much. But, one thing for sure, I can't live without rice because rice is the primary food here. I believe this is a matter of custom.
@Masmasika (1922)
Yes, in the Philippines, one can't go for a day without rice.
@ladybug565 (2217)
I havent had rice in a long time. I love it, I just havent made it in a long time.
@Masmasika (1922)
Rice is always a pat of meal in my country.
@giuliaXD (162)
I am not used to eating it everyday.. I think I eat it twice a week, more or less. I prefer pasta.. Generally, I eat 100 gramms of rice (or pasta), dressed with tomato sauce, or hot sauce or something like this... you shouldn't eat too much rice, because it makes your stomach feel as fallen... are you asian??