what do you think about the 007 - Daniel Craig?

007 - Daniel Craig - 007 - Daniel Craig
i heard that many bond fans are against him . i dont like him too. sean connrey and pierce brosnan are my fav.
@wolfie34 (26793)
Although I haven't seen the film yet, I think Daniel Craig as the new 007 is a bad choice. Sean Connery will always be the best, I know he had to be replaced but Craig is no Connery.
ya there is no match for connery . in the movies he lived the characters.
@gewcew23 (8011)
I will have to see the movie first but no one is better than Connrey or Brosnan. I don't think he fits the part mainly because he is blond. I can't remember a James Bond who wasn't dark headed. They just have a sense of elegance and class that I am not seeing with this new one.
ya you are right
@srhelmer (6930)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I'm willing to give him a chance. I don't think I like the fact they are remaking a film rather than coming up with a new one.
ya we got to watch the movie to rate him. but in appearence hez not even a match for pierce.
sean connery is the best
it's just weird how he's a blond. I'm not used to the idea of a blond Bond right now.