Well since I'm on a roll in this category - to all the mylot NEWBIES. Do you

know who Crash is? You probably dont since he has not shown his face in abut 5 months. Crash is the techie who designed most of mylots site. Well check out Crash's profile and you will now exactly how mylot works. Take some time to read all his 7 posts talking about earnings, suggestions, upgrades, flyers, codes, just about anything covering mylot. Really - its very entertaining and educational. Who better to ask than Crash? http://www.mylot.com/Crash
@deebomb (15347)
I've been here for at least 3 years and I don't remember this discussion. I have learned a few things from it. I haven't been though all the pages but will at some time. Thank you for bringing it up. I see it has answered a lot of questions that I have seen on here over the years. Every newbie should take the time to read it. When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.
@deebomb (15347)
Me too.but I'm working on it.
I am always the one doing the listening to others talking.
You mean you missed all the crazy laughs and questions when Crash was here? He finally had to close the posts down.