Im so happy...I will be working with some celebs..

@insulin (2483)
I did not expect about it but yesterday someone called me and it is long distance call from U.K and the person is asking about my masterpiece..;-0 Well I do make songs and got some contacts with some companies. I don't know if you are familiar with beastie boys but I will be working with them this week as a songwriter and I am really excited..:-0 The one who hired me is their producer and I am so happy..:-0 Hope all things gonna be great and I will be sharing you some of the finish work soon or by the next month after the arrangements..:-0 God bless and have a nice day..:-0
@Llonorra22 (1150)
That's nice to know! Good luck and Godspeed!
i am happy for you, insulin. i hope to see the day when you will be posting here that it is a successful stint. and i hope even more that the day will come when you will have a post that you are singing one of your composed songs. this is so true among so many songwriters, right? i hope that you will consider my suggestion so you will also start to study how to sing right in order that this wishful thinking of mine will come true for you. best of luck and i hope to see more about this adventure of yours.