Have you ever hit your dog?

Have you ever hit your dog?
@TheCatLady (4695)
• Israel
Never! I would never hit any animal or child for that matter. Hitting animals is wrong. They don't understand why your hitting them. They just feel pain, both physical and emotional. I have 2 very well trained dogs. I did it with love, consistency and a lot of repetition. My younger dog learned fast. The older one was stubborn and it took a lot of work to get her to do what I requested when I requested it. But now at 9 she's perfect. She even knows turn left and right. Smart dog.
@wangson73 (165)
i usually hit dog..ahah in china ,dog is one of animal,it can not be treatted as manking... but now,people in china more and more treat dog as friends...but hitting dog/killing dog/eatting dog are still can be see oftenly..
I have smacked her when she was behaving badly. But I have never beaten them up so badly that they hurt. My smacks don't actually hurt them. It just makes them understand they have done something they are not supposed to. Cheers and happy Mylotting
No and I can't even imagine something that would make me think that was necessary. It's a ridiculous way to punish a dog.