Do you buy Christmas/Winter Solstice Gifts for your Cats?

@Aurone (4758)
For many people their pets are part of their family. I love my kitties and currently as I am going through a seperation with my husband that will probably lead to divorce, they are my only companions. I will be getting them a little something for Winter Solstice holiday. Do you buys your pets holiday gifts? Do you think it is crazy to do so?
@bestboy19 (5482)
The only things my cats seem to enjoy, other than food, are boxes.
@Aurone (4758)
Well, I am sure that you can give them lots boxes during Christmas.
oh yes.they got a big tub o' catnip yesterday..and made lil pigs of themselves. i was going to get them some toys,but they have been getting gifts from friends all month,so they have plenty already.
@Aurone (4758)
Catnip is always good. My furbabies love it as well. Happy Holidays to you and your pets.
@crazydaisy (3899)
I would try to get a long with my husband frist if I can then get the kitties something but it's only fair you try first with him the kitties always be there but he wont so I think it over before I go for divorce. cd
@Aurone (4758)
That would be nice. However, he is the one that left (actually walked out on my without really saying anything). I have tried to listen to him since then and have agreed to fix the wrongs in our marriage, but he at this point doesn't want to see me or talk to me either. I would love for him to come home and us work this out, I just don't see it happening at this point. I believe he will file for divorce come the New Year. I wish it weren't so but at this point I have done all I can to entice him to come home and us work it out and he is simply not interested. I have really tried everything, agreed to every demand, suggested counseling, I mean everything and he won't even see me. So I don't know what else to try--I haven't been angry with him, only loving and supportive. I did however get to purchase my kitties a toy stocking at Wal-mart. Thanks for the response. Happy holidays.
@MichaelJay (1100)
In our house the cat and the dog usually get some sort of treat in the form of special food, maybe something they wouldn't normally have. For instance the cat might get a tin of salmon! This year the dog has been treated to a snazzy new collar too.! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your pets.
@Aurone (4758)
Nice. Happy Holidays to you and your pets as well.
@DCMerkle (1281)
I use to buy all sorts of stuff for my cats and dogs during the holidays, but all what my cats really liked were the milk rings from a gallon jug of milk. The dogs liked whatever the cats liked! I do serve them their favorite cat or dog food at the holidays. DCMerkle