Looking For Gay Men!!!

@sconibear (8006)
first let me start off by saying i am not gay but i have nothing against the gay community. i've worked with gay people and i've had several gay people in my life that i consider my friends. i know something or somebody didn't make you gay, i know that's just the way you are, that your brain is wired that way and blah, blah, blah, blah blah. so my question is, why do gay men talk with a "gay accent"? i don't know what else to call it, it's kind of that lispy, floating on clouds kind of speech. some gay guys have a more pronounced "gay accent" than others but where did it come from? you didn't go to some special "gay speech" class in school did you? you didn't have "secret gay instructors" growing up that no one else saw did you? perhaps all gay guys come from some country that we don't know about called Gaytopia and that's how everybody from there talks. you have the same vocal cords as me and all other males have. for the most part, i'm pretty sure you grew up with the same kind of people that everyone else did. so where did you pick up the "gay accent" anyways, i was just wondering. and what's up with the show tunes???.............
ROFLMAO!!!!! *mopping up pepsi* you made me lose my drink!!!!! Hey! you owe me a pepsi!!!! I wanna know the answer too!!!!! I will check in and see..... If I miss it.. let me know...... ok?
@sconibear (8006)
boy....where's a gay guy when you need one??? ok..ok i'll buy you a Pepsi........you shouldn't drink too much of it though it'll eat your fur...........kinda like i wa........oh nevermind. anyways, yeah check back, maybe we'll find the answer.
shhhhhh! we're huntin' gay men! *puts on camo* hand me that eyeliner and mascara... will ya? *latches sexy push up bra* THERE! you look AMAZING! does it make you wanna talk gay?
@sconibear (8006)
i wish i know how to type gay.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
gee your right. i never really thought of that. i've cared for a lot of gay male friends. been best friends a couple times and never thought to ask that.i hope someone tells you so i will know
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
An interesting question. I am straight so I cannot answer your question unfortunately.