In which Potter movie does Radcliffe looks the best?

Compare the looks of Daniel Radcliffe in all the five Potter movies.In which movie do you think he looks the best?I went weak in the knees watching him in the Prisoner of Azkaban.I feel he just looks awesome in the movie.What do you think?
I think when he was in the first movie he looks best, at that time he and the other actors were looked so cute, because they were young. In the other movies they grow up, no longer the children any more. When they were young, they looked so cute, don't you think so!
Thanks for your reply.You are right in saying that all the actors lost the innocent looks in later part of the series, still i don't know why I liked him more in the third part.Happy mylotting
@jazel_juan (15767)
i like harry in the first movie..he still looks so innocent and young and fresh!
Thanks for your response.I agree that he did look innocent and sweet in the first movie,but still i liked him more in the third one.Well,happy mylotting!!
I liked him in the first two movies-Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets. He was so cute that time!
Hello silveralight and thanks for your response.
@eliezl (766)
i like him better in his first movie. its easy to imagine that he's really harry potter. however as he grew up, hes becoming so big..i think that harry potter is lanky hehehe. but really im not saying that he is bad looking but i loved him in the first movie..sooo innocent. :)
Thanks for your response.You know what everyone other than me thinks Daniel looks better in the first movie.
@shar_25 (1340)
I liked Daniel Radcliffe in the first couple of Harry Potter movies where he was very young and very very cute. Of course he looks good even now. But as a young kid he looked a lot cuter. Now he has grown into a matured teenager.
Yes,I agree that Daniel looked cute in the first couple of movies.But what I can't understand is that why doesn't anyone like the grown-up Daniel.well,thanks for your response.:)