How do you relax if you get tired after long time mylotting?

China
Long time sitting in front of the computer is likely to make you feel tired. I would read some leisure magazines, read jokes, calling my friend, go for something to eat, or a short walk around. How do you relax yourself? Your advice is highly appreciated.
@donsky14 (5963)
My computer is in my room...so when I get tired I lie down in bed and watch the movie/show that I was downloading while mylotting.
i think though you left the computer but your eye still hasnt get rest... i will make u more tired.
@donsky14 (5963)
Well yeah, but at least I get to lie down and rest my body
@donsky14 (5963)
Wait..you read magazines, so its like you don't rest your eyes as well.
@paid2write (5204)
I use myLot to relax from my work, so I don't need to relax after myLotting! I visit myLot and post in discussions when I am having a break from doing something else on my computer. I agree it is not good to spend long hours at the computer, so I go out for a good walk every day. I take frequent short breaks from the screen and the keyboard, to stretch and to rest my eyes. I make myself a drink and prepare food, or do some other chore, until I am ready to return and work some more.
omg? really ? you are so energy?
Hi zhuhuifen..when i feel myself tired from doing mylot for a long time i just leave it for some time. my favourite thing is to listen to some soothing music. it recharges you and relaxes your tension. sometimes i go though some book or magazine. sometime i just talk to others. when i feel comfortable i return to mylot else i leave it for the day. it is to avoid loss of quality in mylot. happy mylotting..
how about stretch yourself to have a rest?
What a hard wroking man.I came the mylot when I am tired. so I don't know what to do when I am tired of this.
@wangson73 (165)
i usually begin my mylotting when i getting up, soi dont feel tired..aha. if i am tired ,i stopp mylot and have a drinking if coffe to reward meself.