How do you plan to spend the Christmas holidays?

@muru1950 (964)
Happy Christmas to all My lotters. It is the longest holiday period of the year. How do you plan to spend these holidays? Does the adverse weather spoil your plan? Do the recession has a control on your purchase of gifts? Will you make use of these holidays to post more in My Lot? Happy Christmas!
@mysdianait (64329)
Hi muru and welcome to myLot! This year the festive season will be different for me. I will be sorking every evening for the next two weeks in the reception of an hotel where I do relief work as a receptionist. I am perfectly happy as this Christmas will not be quite as it should have been due to an unexpected sad event during the year. We have snow forecast here in Italy where I am from late on Christmas Day for three days which will make it great for those who have chosen to go ski-ing but for those like me who hate driving in it life will be diffiicukt. Gifts this year will be few and far between and I have given more edible gifts than other years. What Santa will bring, if anything, is too soon to say. I will be here more often than of late because I can also access myLot from the hotel I take this opportunity to wish you happy holidays and happy posting her too!
@mysdianait (64329)
Terrible typos there That should read 'I will be working'.
@muru1950 (964)
Hello mysdianait, Thank you for your response which I have rated as positive. As a relief work receptionist,I think your holidays going to be beneficial to you. Happy My lotting during holidays also Best of luck
@myklj999 (20955)
This is going to be a very hard Christmas for my family. My sister's oldest son was killed in an accident today, and I am afraid there will not be a joyful celebration for us this year. He was 24 years old and lost control of the truck he was driving when he hit a patch of ice and was killed instantly when he hit a concrete divider. 7 hours ago, Christmas was going to be so different than it is now.
@muru1950 (964)
Hi myklj999, Oh God,I am very very sad to read this.The loss of twetyfour year old son is a great loss to your sister.I have no words to express my feelings.My heartfelt condolences.
@nchap36 (556)
The entire family is going to my brothers house.
@muru1950 (964)
Hi nchap Enjoy your vacation in your brother's house. It is a good thing that you are going to celebrate Christmas with your brother. Happy Christmas!
@JanMags (726)
I feel terrible. I have to work for the entire holiday stretch. I feel like crying. I have foreign clients who do not take breaks during the holidays. But that's life you know, i just have to be strong about this. waaaaah!
@muru1950 (964)
Hi JanMags I am sorry about your holiday working. But don"t cry. Think how important you are to your organisation. Be proud of you.Be cheerful. Happy Christmas!
@dodo19 (34300)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I plan to relax, sleep, take it easy. I also hope to spend time with friends, and with my fiance. That's my main plan for my holidays. I hope to be able to come on to mylot, occasionally, but it depends on how much time I have each day to spend on mylot everyday. The weather doesn't affect my plans much, not really, anyways.
@muru1950 (964)
Hi dodo 19, Enjoy your holidays.Have a good time with your friends. All the best.