mylot is accepting wish lists ,please send yours!!

@ronnyb (6125)
Jamaica
Disclaimer :I haven’t been contact with anyone from mylot ,I was just thinking ..... Its the end of another year ,we have spent a lot of time here on mylot interacting with each other through discussions and responses. We and mylot share a symbiotic relationship which we help their membership and they pay us for our efforts. However ,I was thinking that since this is the season for giving that maybe mylot would think of rewarding it's most valued and loyal visitors ,you and I. Consequently I sought to put together a list of things that fellow mylotters might want, it is not a comprehensive list by any means so feel free to add your respective wishes: * A bonus check with an amount decided by you * An increase in the number of discussions by an amount decided by you * An increase in your ranking by an amount decide by you * A trip to mylot headquarters * Send us on a cruise around the world * Send us on a trip to see our best friend on mylot and vice versa . If your wish is not on the list ,please add it and tell us about it . Remember you should tell your hear desire you may never know .....mylot administrators could be listening...
@cooiky (548)
i just want to have a job . as i am going to graduate . god bless me .
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Well you can never tell,maybe mylot could hire you to work on the site.I really wish you get a job .All the best for the season and teh new year
@sanuanu (11241)
My wish list: 1. Give me a referral or two against payment. 2. Make less payment option like $5. As of now, I can think of these two only.
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Thank yo very much for responding but you could only come up with two.Remember we are talking about mylot they own this site and they are probably rich ,surely you can ask for more things.lol Think about it and ask again