thank those who hurt you,can you do that?

China
inevitably,all of us have got hurt,some of which are intentionally or unintentionally contempt,intimidation,backbiting,disgurse,betrayal,cheat,departure,abandonment....for those who had hurt you,who once brought so much pain,struggle and tears to you,do you still harbor animosity?thanks those who hurt you,can you do that ?
@AnakSuNamun (2084)
I would not be able to do that. I could take it easy and try not to get mad but to thank those people... I'm just not that forgiving. The Christian principle of forgiveness is great but sometimes it only encourages those who do not deserve it.
@katrhina23 (1282)
it might be depending on the weight of what the person did to me.. but i might thank her/him for hurting me because i have learned from what happened, and it made me stronger and wiser i guess..
@sameroad (3180)
I think it that would depend on what i was thanking them for? but i guess i could... it's always better to just forgive and forget. life is short.. people hurt people all the time.. that is life... you can't live without pain... so, most likely i could thank them. not for hurting me in less what they did made me a stronger person in some way. then i could thank them for the pain...but if the hurting didn't do anything to me other then cause me pain.. i wouldn't thank them for hurting me.