Colored Marshmallows.. do you like them?

am i the only one that thinks the colored marshmallows that you can buy in a bag like the regular ones are NASTY?!?! other people tell me they dont taste any difference but i get a nasty chemical taste in my mouth after eating any of them.. im not talking about the peeps btw.. just the ones in the marshmallow isle that are in pastel colors and different shapes etc that are available year around..
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
Haha..I know what you mean and to be honest i don't like Peeps either..I only like marshmallows in hot chocolate or on yams...but in Ghostbusters it looked fun!
i used to love peeps when i was younger but now they just make me sick
i havent tried them frozen
@lilybug (21148)
The multi colored ones that I find in stores here are supposed to be fruit flavored ones, so they should taste different. My kids love them. I don't normally eat them, so I cannot really give a judgment on them. I have seen bags with all Strawberry, all Chocolate, and all Toasted coconut too.
hmm never heard of toasted coconut ones.. i know the ones i had gotten werent suppose to be flavored but they tasted funny to me.. no one else that had them (out of the same bag) thought so.. so i dunno.. lol
Ewwww!! they are so nasty! I love marshmallows and I don't care how cute they are....I don't even buy them. I have tasted the strawberry and chocolate flavored marshmallows and they aren't too bad. Still, there is nothing like the good old originals.
i can only remember having like green ones i dont remember pink but it was a bag of mixed colors so i may have just not ate any more after the first 1 or 2 being gross
@bunnybon7 (36446)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i think they taste the same except for sometimes a certain brand will actusal;ly have different flavors. cant remember which one. i like all the marshmellow things and the plain ones also tho.
maybe it was the brand i got.. which of course i cant recall now lol
@saundyl (9690)
I dont mind them but the only time i have them is when my aunt makes her peanut butter butterscotch squares that have them in and i LOVE the squares...they just arent the same with white marshmallows.
@winterose (39918)
I don't think that I have ever tasted them actually, but I don't think that I would like them either, I don't really like regular marshmallows even.