Best place to spend Christmas

Singapore
Other than home and celebrating with your family, where do you think is the best place to spend Christmas? Personally, I would love to spend my Christmas in New York City, and see the biggest Christmas tree in the world. Also experiencing a "White Christmas" would be nice once in a while.
@maximax8 (29138)
New York would be really cold at Christmas time. One January I visited Austria and the snow made the landscape look really picturesque. Air fares are pricey at Christmas time and so I am going to go to Cape Town in January. Then I will have a lower air fare and warm sunshine. I have had two Christmas's overseas and the were both superb. The first of those was in Australia, up in Queensland, some of it I spent on a palm fringed beach. The second of those was in New Zealand, and I spent it in the Bay of Islands, swimming with wild dolphins. I would love to spend Christmas on a tropical island.
I know, I do have a relative who lives in New York, and she always talks of how great it is during Christmas. I picture a winter wonderland sort of thing. Merry Christmas maximax8!
I would love to go to New York! All the shopping malls, ice skating in Central Park, and the Christmas tree...Oh man that would be awesome!