what holiday you have spend with your friend?

what holiday's you have spend with your friend/s? i have spend Christmas with my friends but of course family first then we both gather old friends coming for celebration! yahoooo......
EID its a muslim celebratoin my famliy was out of town so i spent it w/ them it was a day! happy lotting and have a nice day
thank you as always.. have a nice day.
:d
I have spent my summer vacations with my friends when I went to visit Nainital, Uttranchal(India) and spent fifteen days for adventure training there of rock climbing and rappeling. Well, It was memorable event which I will never forget. Nainital is wonderful place to visit in India.
that was wonderful! i wish i am your friend, so i can visit india. well thanks..
@sanuanu (11241)
I have been celebrating new year with my friends for last two years. This year they are not in my city and I don't know if they are coming back so, this year I am not doing anything this new year.
thanks you and have a happy holiday!