If you were going to time travel, what would you pack in your bag?

@CRSunrise (2964)
Depending on what time I was going to, I'd take plenty of amenities that I can't find in that time. Then, I'd take something I could use to convert typical things of that time into electricity. I wouldn't want to go without my electricity. lol
@goldeneagle (6775)
I would have to say that I would want to know what type of environment I was going into. Would I be going into a place that is civilized, or a place that is more of a wilderness? I would certainly want my Gerber multitool, and my knife. I would also probably choose to carry a canteen or plastic water bottle with some purification tablets. I would carry a compass, and a first aid kit as well. Some extra clothes would also be a good idea. These are just the basics, but I would likely add some other items depending on where I was going...
@srganesh (6349)
Well,the first thing I will take with me is a digital camera and hire a video camera so that I have records for my time travel.Then I pack all the basic things I use daily.Also I will pack some articles related to the current environment with which I will amaze the people I meet in my time travel.More over some precautious medicines will be there in my pack.Cheers!
@Sunset50 (1397)
My grandson is sitting here beside me reading discussions with me and I asked him what his answer would be. He says money, weapons for hunting, if he went back to the past. If into the future, he says he doesn't want to know about the future, and wouldn't go. Thanks for the interesting discussion.
I guess I would just pack some extra clothes. This is an awesome question. What would you really need in the past and what would you need in the future? Other then clothes, I really don't know.