Do You Buy Pepparonis/Cheese For Your Pizza?

I mean do you go out and buy extra pepperonis for your pizza? I go out and buy the 50 pepperonis in one bag deal and throw it all on the pizza. I'm just a big fan of extra toppings. Do you buy and add extra toppings? How about cheese? Especially that shredded cheese. It's easy to add.
@phyrethyme (1267)
We buy an extra bag of parmesan and mozzarella. Yum. :D Now I'm craving. Lol.
i can see phyrethyme, that there is a considerable number of pizza lovers who crave for more cheese in there. for us too, pizza taste heavenly with lots and lots of cheese on it. when we make pizza at home, you can bet that it will be overloaded. so overloaded, that it cannot be helped that there will be droppings of the toppings somehow.
We usually buy extra toppings for our frozen pizza's. Usually canned mushrooms and cheese. My kids inhale pepperoni so that doesn't last too long around here.
@missybear (11395)
We always get extra meat and cheese and mushrooms too.
we always ask to double up the toppings whenever we order a pizza. as for the cheese, we could go to as much as a triple or four times the usual serving. pizzas taste much more delicious if the toppings are really that heavy. in fact, the more toppings there are, the better. this attitude about pizzas with lots of toppings to be the best, drives us to make our own pizza at home. customized pizzas are always the best because it is made to suit best our mood for eating at the time of sitting. happy eating, trayblaylock.