Would you keep a bag of money that fell off the armor,truck?

The money has no marks,it fell and no one sees you.
@kcrowson (354)
I don't think I would be able to. As bad as I would need the money, I would turn it in and hope for a reward.
@zah_13 (124)
a bag of money fell off from a truck , huh thats wonderful. well i can quote a similar incident , in our neighbour hood a banks atm which was faulty at the time didnt give a person his withdrawal it showed some errors and another person walkin in after the first one had left ,he got a lumpsum amount of cash just by tactivating the machine. hurray what a day he had got in an atm and it gave him cash just like that, but he informed the officials about the problem and first thing they did was arrested this guy in name or fraud. .......... God thats the world today every one on the easy path and which is the wrong path so my choice is that i would do nothin just mind my things and walk away why goin to get n trouble for which you are not invited.
@arcadia (94)
oh yes..definitely. I can always repay them..:P
@1summer (275)
I would say, oh yes, lets go make some poor people happy.
yes, i will use the money to help the helpless people aroung my district. N i never give the money back to the owner, i will spend all the money to the poor people, i will deposit some amount to educate the poor children.
money in one hand broke in the other I would keep it.
@amiksinha (1961)
Ya.. there is nothing wrong in that.. I will give part of money to the very poor people and rest will give to less poor, which is me
@kingkaze (113)
ummmmm 2 words..... HELL YEAH
YUP !!
@pisshole (493)
• New Zealand
No, I would give it to the poor. I'm poor compared to say, Bill Gates.
chyeah, finders keepers losers weepers. Plus that'll give money that was taxed on my parents back.