Post Christmas shoping (boxing day sales)

Australia
Who is going shoping on Boxing day? Are you going to go? is there anything special you have in mind or you will see when you get there? As much as I hate going this year (been pregnant and all that) I would have to go I have few things that I need to get. I am geting a car seat for the baby (from over $400 normaly it is on special in 2 stores and they are both under $150) and also the gift for my mom. I am so lucky that Orthodox christmas is in january so all this sales are great. I will go after 4pm and I hope there would be less people then and if I dont find the items well bad luck
@katrhina23 (1282)
i might go to some stores just to check on whatever specials they have..
Good luck with that. I know that when I go I will get lots of things but I ususlly buy what I need anyway and I have my list I just hope they still have those things if not bad luck for me but the morning rush is over now at least I wont have to put up with that
@lilaclady (28240)
Its good if you can get some things you really need and get them for a good price, I am going to try and stay away ans I spent a little too much pre-Christmas so I have to pull back a bit now so its stay home away form the shops for awhile for me, I hope you get what you want for a good price..
I hope I get them as well the chances are slim but we will see. I just dont want to have to push thru people.